Monday, January 15, 2007

Episode #32






Welcome to another episode here on the Sensibly Insane Channel! I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I am so happy to have you with us today.

Before we start, I've had a few questions on how to play lately so let's take a moment to recap our game show rules for all our new contestants.



1) Unless otherwise stated, the game is open until Midnight PST of the Monday it is displayed upon.

2) To be eligible, contestants must continue the given escape with their answers placed in the comments section.

3) A winner will be chosen randomly from all elibible contestants to receive the prize from the current day prize wheel spin.

4) All hands are to remain over the keyboard and away from the shirtless male models

5) MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Have fun

Soooo, let's begin with the fun part. There have been a few more changes as we revamp our gameshow. Firstly, due to the destruction of our origional wheel (see previous episode), we reveal today our new prize wheel. Secondly, we've added the additon of hunky guest spinners in the way of hot male models--the sexy-silent type **wicked grin**.


Mmm-mmm-mmm. I think I'm on fire! Someone please come and cool me down.....


*g* Please give a warm round of applause to our prize wheel spinner for today....Hank.


Gotta love a man in--or better yet, out--of uniform.


Hank, could you please flex those rescuing muscles and spin our prize wheel.



Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety....tickety...tick.


Ooooh! The prize wheel landed on a funky evening gown notepad. Very cool.


Now for your escape:

What's their story?

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just open up and let yourself...

7 comments:

  1. Stacy, if rule number 5 is THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE, then rule number 4 surely has to go?

    Bobby had always been the jealous type. It would be a tough job convincing him that the hand on her shoulder really was attached to her own arm and not that of some world-champion contortionist lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't look at you, Joe. I can hardly stand to look at myself."
    "Aw, poor Julie. Why don't you tell me again how you don't know what came over you. Or how about, the next thing you knew you were lying in bed next to my brother!"
    His words sliced like a razors edge. She'd never seen him so angry.
    "I think you should leave," she gasped.
    He stood behind her, hot breath on her neck caused her to shiver.
    "Sorry darling, but it's not me who needs to pack up and get out."

    ReplyDelete
  3. She didn't want him to leave. She was so afraid he was going to, but she wasn't going to ask him to stay. She placed her hand across her shoulder, covering herself from his scrutiny, as if to keep him from reading her thoughts . "Get out."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy! This has nothing to do with your post -- well I guess it does in a round about way -- I'll get your new address updated! And I love your pictures - she is beautiful and he... well... ;)

    Have a good one!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. He walked in, wiping the blood from his hands with a towel, his presence crushing her with his silence. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked, opening the door to the bathroom, eager to shower.

    "I'll be fine," she said, staring at the body on the floor, feeling sick to her stomach. "Just get him out of here. Please."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does your word mean nothing? Why can't you understand that I trusted you and believed in you. You are nothing but an S.O.B. It was a sorry day that I fell for your line.

    ReplyDelete