Monday, January 29, 2007

Episode #34



Welcome to another episode of the blogesphere's continuing gameshow here on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I'm having a party today to celebrate the release of my novella, The Apple of His Eye, from Forbidden Publications. Today is the DAY!! (The party continues at the Forbidden Publications Chat room tonight at 9PM EST where I and a number of the other Valentine's Day authors will be celebrating.)

So, I thought I'd grab myself a little apple-of-my-eye-candy for today's hunky spinner. What do you think? **wink** Is it getting hot in here or what!

How about you take that sexy body over to the spinner and spin us a prize.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

Look at that! The prize wheel landed on a thong...as in a thong keychain. For those with your minds in the gutter, thongs-as in flip flop sandals. Great saying on it too--I love my attitude!

Remember, rules are simple. All you have to do is look at the picture below and tell me their story in the comments section before 12Pm EST tonight.

Ready?
Here's your escape:


What's their story?
a
Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. This is all for fun and all for you! So let your mind wander, and your hands fly over the keyboard and let yourself...

And don't forget to pop over to Fobidden Publications

for some great Valentine reads!!

4 comments:

  1. He:"are you here for the 'Please Yourself' convention?
    She: "yes, I am". And I aim to 'please myself' some.
    He:(thinking)"I sure could try pleasing myself with her".
    She: (thinking) "I know what he is thinking BUT 'pleasing myself' involves just that-myself; I'm going to do what I want, when I want and where I want. Thank you".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gawd! His breath smells so bad and he keeps get closer to me. I wonder if I should just stand up and leave or if I should break the news to him. Forget it, I have to get out of here and get some fresh air. I think that hottie on the beach is waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Kyle gazes longingly at Cindy he notices her gazing longingly at the tv in the corner of the room. Unfortunately, he chose the night the Johnny Depp marathon was on CBS to try to seduce her

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What did you put in this drink, to make me feel this way?" Cathie said
    "Come on Cathie" said Jim, "you know all that you are feeling is desire for me"
    "No, No, its different...Now with your hot breath on my neck, I am now sweating" said Cathie. "Your teeth, Oh my gosh, what are you!?!"
    "I'm Jimmy the Dragon, hehe"
    (and you thought it would be a vamp!)
    I am so not good at this, LOL

    ReplyDelete