Monday, January 8, 2007

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #31

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Welcome to a new year of ESCAPE the Mondayn here on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and if you want to see how my new year started, take a peek at the post below!

Along with the year comes a few changes, the first being the new studio. Now, I must tell you we had a little mishap with the company we hired to move our backgrounds and props across town. Let's just say the prize wheel was seen rolling down 5th Avenue. Our game show needed a few upgrades so perhaps it wasn't such a run-away loss after all.

For the new game, I will give you your characters and scene but it is your job to give me the story. It can be two sentences, it can be twenty, that's totally up to you. The object of the game is to have fun and let your mind wander wherever it wants to go.


The hunky celebrities were getting a little too big for their egos, if you know what I mean, so instead, I'll be switching to some hunky heroes very soon.

And don't worry about the prize wheel because our prizes are still in the vault. Who will win one today?

Ready to begin?

Here is your ESCAPE:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What's their story?

Give me two lines or tive me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just open up your creative mind and let yourself....



1 comment:

  1. do i post the story here? or do i need to email you the story?

    mary

    ReplyDelete