Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm Done!

Now I can tell you all about it because the story is in and the contracts are signed!




I just finished a novella for a special Valentine's Day collection for Forbidden Publications!! I'm so proud of this story not just because I loved the characters but because I trusted the process. Something that I'll get into more later on the Sweeter Romantic Notions Blog on January 16th (shameless plug)



But it's true. I trusted the process and developed a story which came together in a very short amount of time.



So, here's a sneak peek of my novella coming soon to Forbidden Publications:


The Apple of His Eye


The Golden Rule of Friendship: Do not covet thy best friend’s fiancĂ©e.

An easy rule for Shane Gallagher to obey when he first meets Eden, as staid and business-minded as his friend she was about to marry. But when she starts blossoming before his eyes, can Shane stay away from the forbidden fruit?



I'm pulling double duty today at Word Flirts too.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Again, I'm so happy for you, Stacy!! It will be great to work under the same publisher with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyyyy! That book sounds awesome! I can't wait to read it.
    I'm so thrilled to be in ANOTHER anthology with you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds GREAT!!! Congrats on the sale Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, Stacy this story sounds sooo good! I must admit, I'm interested. :) YAY! Congrats on selling it. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Stacy! You're definitely on a roll and you're writing career is going fantastic!

    ReplyDelete