Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Morning Coffee Break

On Emma's blog this week she asked the simple question of how much you blog? Or maybe it was how much time do you have to blog. Either way, my comment turned out different than a simple answer so I thought I'd share it with you.

Personally, I try to blog once a day. No, it doesn't always happen but I try. Mornings are my favorite time. For me, blogging is like meeting friends at a little coffee house first thing in the morning. Grabbing a warm mug, sitting down and chatting. Yeah, I do most of the talking LOL but the comments are the same as conversations to me.





myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Now that I think of it, I could carry it further based on Shelli's recent blog post. Blogging for me is also like meeting up with friends for an early morning work out. It gets me moving out of bed, my hands warming up over the keyboard, and my brain in gear and out of the early morning fog. (Too bad there is no actual weight loss associated with it though. I really must use her example and get to the gym.)


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

See, already I have the influence of my on-line friends through my early morning virtual coffee break (like at the Romance Bistro). And what better way to start the day!


Baby, It's You

9 comments:

  1. I try to blog hop everyday. I can't keep up my own personal blog that often because I run out of things to say. But I try and update it a few times per week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great comparison. The coffee house theory. Because it really is! I got stressed and stopped blogging for about a week, but it's so therepeutic. Spelled right. :)

    Love the name of your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "conversations" too Stacy.

    My online friends are priceless to me. They keep me sane, lol.

    I sometimes miss the daily blog, but I usually feel it when I'm gone too long. The pull always brings me back, even when life gets crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to blog regularly, at least a few times a week.

    Since I do promos and contests every week at my blog, I know i have to hop in there at least three times a week.

    Which is why I made a different blog for my true mindless rants and ramblings, something I can ramble on about, and no one EVER reads it, so I don't have to worry about offending anyone. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend so much time blog-hopping that I haven't written anything in 7 months. I'm addicted to it. I've tried to cut down since the monitor burnt up. Not easy. I'm also hooked on MySpace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only time I really don't blog-hop is during the weekend. But I try and blog every single day and visit everyone else's blogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how easy it is to get to know people by reading their "journal" everyday...or almost everyday.
    I don't always post comments, but I'll find myself telling dh all about what my online friends are up to...
    People who don't blog just don't get it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a hard time blogging. *sigh* I really try. I intend to do it everyday, but sometimes, I feel I have nothing to talk about. And I certainly don't want to bore people.

    Then, I feel like it's forced. It doesn't seem conversational or fun. I'm so boring. lol It's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been a very bad blogger recently. Seems the blog is the last item on my "to-do" list, which often leaves me not blogging for days, and even weeks. But one of my new year resolutions is try and get back into it more regularly.

    ReplyDelete