Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year, New Digs

Welcome to old and new friends and
Happy New Year.


Yes, thanks to Blogger deciding to try something different, here I am in a brand new home. Shouldn't complain though because I kinda like the fresh look...what do you think? I haven't added my Blog Friend list yet so if you weren't on my old one and want to be included just send me an email!

So, a new year begins and like most, I'm hoping for a busy year. I have my first writing project due January 9th (YIKES)...what a way to start!!

I don't do well on resolutions so I'm not making any this year. This year I'll make small, weekly or monthly goals and just try my hardest to be a better writer, healthier woman, and fun mom.

Here's to new beginnings...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

11 comments:

  1. Stacy you took the words out of my mouth, I don't do resolutions either. It's a lot easier to make small goals, then I don't beat myself up as much.

    My first writing project for the new year is due this week!!! Aaaaaaahh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried making resolutions this year. I usually don't. We'll see how it goes.

    Like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look!

    I just said over at Karen's blog - my only resolution is to cut down on procrastinating.

    Blog hopping isn't procrastination, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've now changed the link on my blog - it's easier to do with Beta.

    Wishing you a very happy and successful 2007.

    Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the new look too Stacy. It's fun. I'm going to change your link, as requested ok?

    And wow on the first writing project. At least you got a quick break in between!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new digs look great, Stacy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The place looks great Stacy!

    I'll update your link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the new look, Stacy! I've changed the link on my blog and if you want to add me, I'm http://carolannerhardt.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely new blog, Stacy!

    And I think you're definitely set up to have a very busy year. WTG!

    ReplyDelete