Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Out and About

Aparently, being Canadian I would pronounce the title oot and aboot. I've never really understood this but I heard it on an acting search t.v. program the other day and writing the title just reminded me of it LOL.


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Okay, let's see where to start.

I am Author of the Week up at Candice Gilmer's Blog. She's cool. You should really try her Wednesday Useless Movie trivia contest. It's way fun.

Remember a few posts back when I mentioned how thrilled I was with the story I'd just finished, The Apple of His Eye, for Forbidden Publication coming out at the end of the month (shameless plug, sorry) and how I trusted the process? Well, I'm talking about this over at the Sweeter Romantic Notions Authors Blog today. Pop over and let me know what you think.

My newsletter should be out later today. Sign up is on the side there if you aren't a member all ready. Members get special notice of contests and a special giveaway just for them!

The Wild Rose Press is having their weekly chat tonight. It's always fun. 9pm EST in their public chat room.

Tomorrow I will anounce a BRAND NEW CONTEST!!

Check below for yesterday's ESCAPE the Mondayn winner!

Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Busy, Busy. Have fun at your chats and blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! How do you keep track!??!

    Have fun!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, do you sat aboot? LOL. Or is that just a myth :)

    You are a busy bee! I can't wait too see all our V day books together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a sec, you *don't* say oot and aboot? What kind of Canadian are you???

    Your newsletter looked great, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. For the record, I DO NOT say oot and aboot unless I'm mimicking Canadians.

    Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You sure are going to be busy promoting your butt-off. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? Oot or aboot? What part of Canada is that from? Never heard that one before.

    ReplyDelete