Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two Fab Things!!

I got my cover!! How cool is this. Dayna ROCKS!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Available January 29th from Forbidden Publications.
a
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
a
And...I've started something new to help promote my fellow authors!




If you're looking for something to read you can just head on over and browse through The Diva Bookshelf to check out an assortment of new releases updated regularly!
a
a



For those who would like me to add your books to the bookshelf, simply send me an email. When it's posted, I'll even send you a button like this one here to help promote both you and your fellow authors.

First up is the fabulous L.K. Campbell!

Oh, and I'm pulling double duty and am over at Word Flirts today too!

9 comments:

  1. Great cover!!! I love it.

    Diva bookshelf is a terrific idea. How neat. I'm heading over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!! Great cover and congrats on the upcoming release *hug*

    just checked out Diva bookshelf. Great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover, Stacy! Dayna rocks, doesn't she? Congratulations!
    I LOVE your Diva Bookshelf, what a terrific idea. I can see your blog nominated on the Predator and Editor Poll for 2007. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cover -- Love your idea! Hmmm, I see a pattern here! ;)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cover!!! Love it. Congrats!

    I also like the Diva bookshelf concept! You're too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the cover (and I recognized Rockafellar Center immediately)!!!

    Heading over to the bookshelf now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT cover Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cover and great idea for the bookshelf! Hopefully someday I'll be on it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way the letters are laid over the apples. That's neat.

    ReplyDelete