Sunday, February 18, 2007

Episode #37














Welcome to another episode of my gameshow here on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and to tell you the truth, I need a kleenex to wipe up the drool. Have you seen the hunky guest spinner today? Whoa!

All the words dry up so hot is this boy!


Will the spinner burst into flames when he touches it? I know I would if he touched me **wink**

Guess we gotta take our chances. Go ahead, my firey hunk, and show us what you're made of!

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

It landed on wild and wicketd tattoos. Ooooh, wonder which lucky contestant will win them?


Are you all ready?

Here's your escape:



What's her story?

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just open up and let yourself....


4 comments:

  1. Open car door. Check. Cameraman. Check. Lack of underwear. Check.

    Well, hell, this is how Britney Spears got back into the limelight.

    *edited to say* darnit, that's almost harsh. lol sorry, but i couldn't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Stacy...how do you expect anyone to write a story or concentrate on anything after the picture of that hunk???

    Uh...uh...I can't think.

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what that buzzing noise is? Oh look, there's BOB. I guess I was drunk last night since I don't remember bringing it along with me. Oh well, the batteries are still good, so guess I better put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, yowza, I know I'm too late but that guy is HAWT!

    ReplyDelete