Monday, February 26, 2007

Episode # 38



Welcome to another episode of the blogisphere's hottest game show! I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and this is our fun and flirtatious episode.

Hmmm, let's see who's coming out to spin our wheel today...

Well, hellllloooooo, Vincent!

Mmm, I'd spend a flirty time with you on the beach any day!

Let's get those wonderful arms moving the prized wheel...then I know what else they can move on to *wink*

And what will our prize for today be....

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety...tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

Oh look! It's a Heart-felt note set...or should that be Heart-filled note set.

All right everyone...

Here's your escape:
What's Their Story?

Give me two line or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just let your fingers fly over the keyboard and...

And don't forget, I'm also at The Wild Rose Press Reader's Loop today for the grand opening!! Pop on over to read all about TWRP authors, their books, fun, contests, and giveaways!!

9 comments:

  1. If I've told you once, Charlie, I've told you a thousand times: NO LIMES IN MY BEER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh careful Ben, don't lean too far back; if you fall here it won't be too hard but once we're on the ice for the skating competition the landing will be a lot harder".
    "I'll be careful Sandra; that was a good idea to try some of the dance routine on the sand first and when we get back from the holiday we can try it on the ice".

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You just thought you could get away with grabbing my butt!" Lilly muttered as she swiped a foot under her new undercover partner's leg and pushed him to the ground.

    "Just because I'm a woman doensn't mean I can't kick your a$$." She straddled his midsection and pinned his arms to the ground, a satisfied smirk on her face. "What do you say to that?"

    Jack grinned and said, "If you wanted to be on top, all you had to do was say so."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle. lol That made me smirk!

    "I already told you Miguel," Anna said with a grunt as she tipped his body sideways. "Let ME lead. You're probably the worst dancer this side of the Caribbean."

    ReplyDelete
  5. "This routine will never even get us an audition." Can't you become a little more graceful, considering you are a professional stripper in Vegas?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Paul, why can't you enjoy life for a change, instead of taking everything so seriously." "Now, don't you think that move will give us first prize in the competition?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "This is the most ridiculous stunt ever. You are a total embarrassment to me." "Sweetheart, no one is watching and we are having the time of our lives for a change so shut up and cool down."

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Whose bright idea was this anyway?" I don't care for the beach, sand and sun so carry me away now or I will leave for good."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm.... Here we go.

    "Andy! Andy don't drop me!" Brian said, grinning at Andy as she dipped him.

    "And give me one good reason not to..." she said, that wicked glimmer in her eye.

    "Um, I married you?" he said.

    "Not good enough," Andy said with a grin, letting her husband of the last three days go slack in her fingers.

    "Ahh!" he laughed, then with a twist of his leg, he was back upright, grabbing Andy around the waist. "Now it's my turn," he said.

    "No fair, you always get to lead!" Andy said with a grin.

    He pulled her up tight against him. "You like it when I lead."

    Andy felt a bit flushed. "Yeah, I do. Probably why I married you."

    "Probably."

    ReplyDelete