Monday, February 12, 2007

Episode#36



Welcome to another episode here on the Sensibly Insane Channel.

I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and boy, let me tell you, it's been a wild week here at the studio.


Doesn't our hunky guest spinner look a little wild to you?

Mmmm, I don't know whether to growl or purrrrr.

Why don't we let him put those wild muscles to good use and spin our prize wheel? Let's see what one lucky contestant will win this week.



Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

It landed on tattoos. Ooooh, wild and wicked!

Are you all ready?

Here's your escape:

What's their story?

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just open up and let yourself....


Feel free to pop over to Sweeter Romantic Notions Authors' Blog where I'll be blogging about The Craft today.



9 comments:

  1. http://www.mrsgiggles.com/books/dawn_apple.html

    You've been reviewed.

    And I can't tell those people's story. I'm still fanning myself. Whew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL. She got my characters names wrong...said everything she didn't like about it but still thought it was a sweet romance and gave me a good rating...gotta love mrs. giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Stacy, where do you find these men? Is there any kind of deal if you, ah, buy in bulk?

    Good attitude, Stacy. If she's not getting your characters' names right, then I'd take the review with a pound of salt.

    PS
    Same thing happened to Julia Cameron. She read her review and wondered, "Hmm...what book did this critic read, because I don't even recognize the plot she's talking about." The book went on to be a marvellous success, if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jen on this one. Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you find these pics? That one is muy caliente!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, someone's got to give these half-naked people some lines:

    "Oy, Carlos. I love you, but why did you have to eat all that garlic?"

    "Evita, my spicy taco. You know I work as a vampire slayer."

    "Yeah, well, that garlic is slaying something else! Look! Look at my perfect breasts! Your smelly mouth isn't getting anywhere near them!"

    "Evita, don't be like that!"

    "Oh, I'm swooning, that smell..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh no vampires. Nooooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, sweetie, the operation was a complete success. No Adam's apple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLMAO

    Annie, that's the best line!

    Sorry Jen, it was the only thing I could think of...

    ReplyDelete