Saturday, February 17, 2007

Eureka!!


Thanks to a wonderful session of brainstorming on instant messenger yesterday with my critique partner, I believe I have found the missing piece of the puzzle!

Johanna...you rock!!
Okay, so now comes the fun part because half of the wip is written in third person and half is written in first person LOL. Once I put the new scenes in, I'll have to start the second edits by changing it all to third now that the hero has something to say...or should I say confess **wink**.
For those of you who played the "Where should they live" game a couple weeks ago, I'm still working out the setting and will announce the winner once I finish my research on the narrowed down cities.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the brainstorming worked! I love brainstorming with my crit partners. You never know what you'll come up with when you put 3 creative minds together.

    ReplyDelete