Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It Never Fails...

If my children are going to get sick, it's between 12-12:30am.

Won't even go into detail but again, my fault in thinking we'd missed the big stomach bug going around the town...well, by the sounds of it all North America. myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Ugh, and then when everything is cleaned up I look up and sure enough 12:25am. You figure if it happens at 3 or 4, that's close enough to 5:30 our usual wake up time and you can make yourself believe you were getting up soon anyway. But at 12:30am...there's still a lot of night left to go and you know it isn't going to be pretty.

Poor guy, they look so much smaller when they are sick.

-------------------------------------------------

On a better note...Jenna is so cool!! This is from her blog...


Remember the days when all your Valentines gift giving could be taken care of with one box of twenty-four cartoon Valentines, complete with heart shaped suckers? If only life stayed so simple, and postage free.


I know I have friends and family I need to send cards to, but by the time I get organized enough to buy the cards, find my address book to get them where they need to be, and head off to the post office to mail them because I am out of stamps...it's May. It's embarassing to send a Valentine to people who get your birthday card to you on time.

This year, I am solving that problem. I'm sending my nearest and dearest e-book Rosettes from Wild Rose Press. They are so short even the e-book phobic can take the time to read them, and have a bit of romance to put a smile in their day. Not that I'd tell them, but Rosettes are cheaper than a card, and don't even require postage! Go on, spread the love!

Jenna's reccomendations ::
For Mom........... For Mom-In-Law.......... For Grandma














For Auntie Fun...For Single Sister...For Married Sister












For Best Friends...For Carpool Chicks

7 comments:

  1. Oh poor babies. And poor tired momma. I hope they start feeling better soon and you get some sleep.

    That is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Bailey. Poor little munchkins. I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Stomach flu. Kids. Middle of the night. All a recipe for disaster!

    Hope your little guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about everyone getting sick!! Thats too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the kiddos get well soon! And I hope you don't catch anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know...we should do a study about that. Mine do that too. And since BabyBoy has been coughing in my face...I'm sure it will happen to me as well. Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope everyone feels better soon and you can catch some well deserved sleep.
    *hug*

    ReplyDelete