Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Venture

As I've mentioned before, I've been searching for ways to work from home. I've searched for jobs on the net but unfortunately most are scams.

Then, especially with setting up the Diva Bookshelf, I've noticed that a lot of new authors don't have websites whether because they don't know how or where to start or they just don't have time between family and work. I decided that I can do something I love and help them at the same time.




So, I started a service to help authors (or anyone) set up basic websites, blogs, and myspace. Get everything ready for them so they can get a jump start on their promoting. I then hand it all back to them or I can stay on to help them stay updated.

My goal is to keep it inexpensive yet give them a personalized, professional looking site.

So if you or you know someone who needs help...send them to

11 comments:

  1. This sounds great Stacy. Your sites are so pretty so I hope you're successful in your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy,
    I agree -- nice blog! You own site is your best advertisement.
    Please know that I appreciated your Comment on Flirt Words (and replied to it).
    With all best wishes for success with your new adventure,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for popping in Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new venture, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Stacy! Sounds like a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! Good luck with the new business! *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new business! Maybe someday when I make some money, you can make my website cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Stacy! I may be partaking of the services over the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea, Stacy! I'm raising a cyber toast to your success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Stacy! I'll be contacting you soon. All the sites look beautiful and professional.

    Sara :)

    ReplyDelete