Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wanna Make a Bet?

I just got the cover for my novel last night. How cool is this!
a



Wanna make a bet?

When aspiring artist and purposefully single Sophie Montgomery mutters those four fateful words, her sexy neighbor, Jay Coltrane, pounces on the opportunity to prove she’s not as immune to him as she thinks. Before she knows it, Sophie finds herself not only betting against a seduction, she’s betting against her own ability to keep her dreams intact and a certain luscious landscaper out of them.



I don't have a release date yet, hopefully this year, but I'll let you know as soon as I do. Oh, did I mention this one will be available in PRINT!!

--------------------------------------------------------
I'm blogging over at Sweeter Romantic Notions Author Blog today too! Pop over and say hi!
--------------------------------------------------------
The stock is piling up for The Diva Bookshelf! Head on over and browse the new items.

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to look below to see who won this week's episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn!

13 comments:

  1. Yay! Great cover - congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohhhhh, I love the cover! Congratulations, Lady Stacy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover, Stacy. And in print - hurray! At last I can read a copy of your book - suppose I'll have to order from Amazon to get it in England? Do you have ISBN number?
    Oh yeah, and, by the way - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo exciting. Love the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cover!! I wanted to tell you...I saw the girl on your "Apple of His Eye" cover...on a billboard, in scrubs for some medical advertisement!! I swear it was her! She must be making some money as a model... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!

    LOL Sarah! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover! I really like it! :)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  8. *lol* Love the cover! The pooch got the kiss. Hehehe! Lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness you are prolific. Well done.

    ReplyDelete