Sunday, March 25, 2007

ATTENTION CONTESTANTS

We've been in studio meetings all week and the executive decision has been made to promote the ESCAPE the Mondayn gameshow to a special time slot of the First Monday of Every Month.


I realize there have been many faithful contestants to which we are incredibly grateful and I hope you will continue to join us on the Sensibly Insane Channel on the first Monday of every month to play! So mark your calendars and we'll see you April 2nd for our next episode of....

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I shall miss it the other three or four mondays of each month...but I understand why this station has made the decision it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you'll see me, Lady, you'll see me....BBBWWAAAAHHAAAHHAAAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that, Stacy! I'll sure miss the section.

    ReplyDelete