Monday, March 5, 2007

Episode #39



Well howwwwdy!! Y'all ready for another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn?
Today, we're headed to the rodeo. Even better, after having so much fun here, y'all can join me again on WEDNESDAY at The Wild Rose Press for our Yellow Rose Round-up Chat at 8pm EST. C'mon over and talk about hunky cowboys with friends, authors and editors of the Yellow Rose Line where we're always looking for strong contemporary cowboys and the women who can corral their wild hearts.
a
Just to let y'all know, this will also be a TWO DAY rode
o while I saddle up over at Word Flirts
Tuesday!
a
Now, how 'bout we get to our own hunky cowboy guest spinner!
Yeehawwww! Look at those arms. He can lasso me anytime!
How about we put those biceps to good use and get him to spin our prize wheel? Let's find out what one lucky, randomly drawn contestant could win this week.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety....tick.

Well, looky here, he's rounded up a cow...ruler that is. And I'll even put it in one of my FUN-STUFFED envelopes for the pony express to deliver it to ya.
Well there's the cow bell a ringin' to get this rodeo started. Y'all ready?
Here's your escape:


What's their story?


Give me two lines or give me twenty, it's up to you. Just let your fingers bronco over the keyboard and....



And remember to join us for the Yellow Rose Round-Up Chat at The Wild Rose Press on Wednesday, March 7th 8pm EST!

7 comments:

  1. "Will you cooperate! I'm taking this horn as a souvinier whether you like it or not!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic won't load for me - I'm crying! :(

    But that cowboy is hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I can't see anything -- I saw the cowboy, leaned in for a closer look, and those diamond hard nips of his took out an eye...can someone call a doctor, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had trouble seeing it at first too but I refreshed the page and it came up fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marla says come on Bossy, give up. I can't keep this up much longer and can't you see that hunk on the horse thinks I'm real good at this and I don't want to keep him waiting. I think I've got his number, if you know what I mean, and I'd like to get this over with so just lean over for me and fall, won't you? Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, that's strange. Try refreshing like Danielle suggests

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeeeeehaw! Well, I'd sure love to tame that stud. *winks*

    I'll try to make it to the chat if I get out of work before 7:30 pm, ok?

    ReplyDelete