Sunday, March 18, 2007

Episode #41

Welcome to another episode of ESCAPE the Mondayn here on the Sensibly Insane Channel.

I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I think we're taking this episode back to the sea. There is just something about a man in water so maybe we should see who washed up on shore this week.


Mmmm, hello dark brooding and intense merman...perhaps we could share a dip in the pool after the show?


Why don't we let him dry off for just a moment and spin our prize wheel? Let's see what one lucky contestant will win this week.

Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.

It landed on a funky dragonfly bookmark, soooo....


...are you all ready?

Here's your escape:

What's their story?

Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just open up and let yourself....





Feel free to pop over to Word Flirts where I'll be blogging on Tuesday!



7 comments:

  1. "Come on boys, we need to catch up to the ark and get this female elephant on with the rest of the animals." Noah ordered. He couldn't believe they'd missed the boat after all that work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "See?" Jason poked Sandra in between the shoulder blades.

    "If these water-skis (skies?) can hold the elephant and us, surely to God, they can hold your mother."

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Always a hoot here! Love the mil comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Lee. All I can do is hope my mil never sees that comment!

    She's smaller than I am, but she's a fierce old-school Germanic lady and she can kick my ass, even if she is in her eighties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture stumped me. All I could think was, "Do you think THIS ONE will get us on America's Funniest Home Videos?"

    ReplyDelete