Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Review


Not much left to my fingernails, I've been chewing them so much waiting for a review--any review of my novella, The Apple of His Eye. Well, one came into the inbox today from Road to Romance...and it's good!!
Stacy Dawn has dealt with a dicey subject of love blossoming between a guy and his best friend’s girl in perhaps the best way possible. This makes for a sweet romance in what is potentially a bitter situation.
The Gallagher clan and Eden’s best friend’s (marriage witness) Leah all end up having to deal with the situation.
“The Apple of His Eye” is a fun read and its even more fun to pick out all the “apple” references throughout this short and sweet story. So people go ahead get your copy and enjoy!
Reviewed by Raakhee Suryaprakash for The Road to Romance


Yippee--happy dance!!
Available now from Forbidden Publications

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Stacy on the great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I'm done with these blasted pitches, I'm getting the book.

    Congrats, Lady Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Stacy! Great review and well deserved I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy dancing with you Stacy!!! How awesome for you.

    I loved all the apple references, the subtle and the obvious. This story rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!! Doin' a happy dance for you...good thing you can't see me cause I'm sure it's not a pretty sight...but I'm so excited for you that I'm doing it anyway :o)

    ReplyDelete