Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy Month

Wow, I was just updating my new "Where to find me" section to the right there and couldn't believe how long it was. Should be a fun month!!

I also want to get back on an exercise routine. All the illnesses last month convinced me to get my butt moving and be healthier. I've been researching on the internet alternatives with diet and exercise to lessen my sinus problems too--truly amazing what you can find with a few clicks of a mouse these days

I'll be getting more books up on the Diva Bookshelf this week, so keep your eyes open!

Have a great day everyone!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

7 comments:

  1. How did we ever live without the net? Seems like I search it for anything and everything from diagnoses to recipes! Good luck with your sinus issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiam is contagious! :) I feel like going out for a walk now! :)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good weekend, Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure are gonna be buzzzy! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you on the health kick! I've just gotten back into a healthier routine. Let's hope we both reap some benefits of it!

    ReplyDelete