Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Bits and Pieces

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Yes, I think I actually see sun outside AND they are calling for incredibly warm weather on the weekend--Woohoo!

So, let's get to the good stuff. A HUGE thank you to all the authors who've answered my Fun-Stuff call from here and the loops. You ladies are AWESOME!! You made me...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Now I get to make one person happy! The names from yesterday's post were put into a Blue Jays Baseball cap and the winner is....COLE! Congratulations!! Send me an email so I can get your envelope in the mail!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

You all will get another chance tomorrow (Wednesday) as I'm chatting with the Sweeter Romantic Notions Authors at Brenda Williams Romance Party yahoo group. I'll be there between 6pm and 7pm EST. Pop on by, I'll have TWO more envelopes up for grabs!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I'm blogging over at Word Flirts today too. Do you have an ultimate character that you'd love to write about? Pop on over and see who mine is and share your own!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I am overwhelmed by the wonderful authors who want a place on the Diva Bookshelf. Come on over and browse the shelves for new reads!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

If anyone wants to chat tonight, join us in The Wild Rose Press chat room for our weekly get together at 9pm EST! Everyone is welcome!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wow, this is a fun week!! Now, if I can get some writing in, I'd call it a success LOL

5 comments:

  1. Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

    Warm Regards

    Biby Cletus - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! *waves* Miss you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THANK You Stacy!!!! Now this is even harder then writing that email to you -- this seems soooo 'official'! :) BUT I've won one of your wonderful packets before! So I think someone else should have a chance at the fun. I didn't realize when I made my wise cracking joke about myself hoping to be one of the luck ones to send you stuff sometime soon in the future... that I'd be getting entered into one of your contests. :) I just wanted to 'talk'. *grin*

    Cole

    ReplyDelete