Monday, April 23, 2007

Well, better than a blank wall...

Still working on getting over this sinus infection. Doctor gave me new medicine and the great news that I get to have a cat-scan because I've been plagued now for years--oh joy, oh bliss....not.
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
So, while I'm trying to keep my head in one piece, Adelle has tagged me so here goes...

Here are the rules
1.) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2.) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3.) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4.) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog

1. I never know what to say about myself, I feel I'm the most boringest person in the world because I like staying home--so these things drive me nuts LOL

2. My kids are 20 months apart and when sitting down everyone thinks they are twins

3. I am five foot, 2 inches tall if I'm lucky.

4. My flirty girl logo is a reflection of my fun writing and not a reflection of myself--I'm a chubby blonde LOL

5. I'm proud to be a Canadian and I always try to include Canadian stickers in my Fun-Stuffed Envelopes.

6. I'm pretty crafty and usually do two or three craft bazaars over the Christmas season.

7. You all know my husband is a sportsaholic but my family isn't--can't remember my brother or father ever watching a sporting event except maybe one World Series because the local team was in it.

8. I think Orca Whales are extaordinarily beautiful creatures but they scare the living crap out of me because of a recurring dream I used to have as a kid. To this day, if a Marineland/Seaworld commercial comes on, I can go "ooooh so pretty" but my heart races a mile a minute in terror.


Okay, I'm supposed to tag eight more people but let's face it, half are at the RT convention so if you want to do it, go ahead and leave a comment to tell me you did!! I'll even pick one lucky taggee to send a FUN-STUFFED Envelope too!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting. Particularly that orca one. Were you ever able to watch Free Willy? I always felt incredibly sympathetic toward them after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) nice post. I had to tag myself... It seemed like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! I'm 5'2" too! Good things always come in small packages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I 'think' its safe to post and not win anything!!!! ;)

    My two oldest boys are 17 months apart and when they were younger people would wonder the same thing, even though Chase has red hair and Tanner has blond...

    Have a great week! Get better!
    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Isabelle--I have seen the movie but again, the heart just beats like crazy anytime it came on. Yet, like I said, I think they are amazingly beautiful creatures at the same time LOL

    LOL Candice--I'll pop over and see!

    You got it Tempest ;)

    ROFL Cole--be careful, you never know when you can win something on my blog. I LOVE redheaded children, they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs on the sinus problems, and hope they solve them soon!

    And yay you for being crafty. I am soooo not creative when it comes to homemade items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stace,

    Bet you didn't even know I read your blog, LOL. (It's Nic from Wild Rose) but I do -- it's always a lot of fun! I totally relate to your whale fear, I feel the same way about butterflies -- and my kids think it's fun to drag mom through the butterfly garden at the zoo every summer! Not sure what I'll do if one ever actually lands on me!

    ReplyDelete