Thursday, April 12, 2007

What going on with the Weather??

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Come on! A week ago we were in our spring jackets, three days ago we were under snow again, and today is just gross and blah with wind and rain and slush and ....ugh! Seriously! Is it any wonder everyone has been getting sick?

Where's the sunshine? Where's the blue sky and green grass? Where is Julie Andrews swirling around the mountaintops with a song in her heart and a smile on her face? Where is the bright sky with a glittering ocean and hot cabana boy bring margaritas to our chairs?

Let the darkness go, Universe, and bring on the Light!!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

8 comments:

  1. I second that! I see tiny bits of blue but mostly clouds. I want sun and warmth...oh how I miss the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo with you on this one. Although we've got sun and blue skies today, but it's cold and windy at the moment. My plants aren't too happy about this either might I say! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sleeting outside. There's something just inherantly wrong with sleet. Rain, okay. Snow, yeah I suppose if I must... but sleet?

    Ugh.

    I hate New Hampshire...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come over to the sunshine state. It'll be close to 90 degrees by the end of the week. Except we're so dry, the state's ready to incinerate. On second thought, I'd rather some wet, cloudy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dara, I'll send you some of Western Washington's wet if you'll send me some of your sun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially want the cabana boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our weather is weird too. One day it's almost 90 degrees and two days later it's raining. Now it's sunny but freezing cold. So strange...

    ReplyDelete