Tuesday, April 3, 2007

WhooHooo!!

I got a new toy yesterday--A digital camera!!

You all know how much I've wanted one, well I took a little of the tax return for something other than bills and house repairs and bought one.

LOVING IT!! Can't wait to go to the zoo and get close ups of the animals (both home and the real zoo LOL)

Couple other things too.

New books are up on the Diva Bookshelf so stop by and take a browse.



Also. The first Wednesday of every month is the Yellow Rose Round-Up Chat at 8pm EST in The Wild Rose Press Chat Room. Should be a rootin' tootin' good time! When signing in, don't forget to choose the Yellow Rose room!

Would love to have y'all join us this week!!

10 comments:

  1. Have fun with the digi-cam! I won one last year and it's great to have. I love getting rid of all the ugly pictures I don't want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you!!

    Can't wait to see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my digital camera. I don't know how I ever got along without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! I love digital cameras! They're great little naughty toys. *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOL Leave it to you Tempest! Not that I would admit in public that I've tested that theory already LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOL Leave it to you Tempest! Not that I would admit in public that I've tested that theory already LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I got mine, none of my animals have been safe - both the 2 & 4-footed kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL--I spend most of my time with the camera trashing what doesn't come out right, that's so true! Engjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congrats on finally getting your camera! I would get a lot more use out of mine if I remembered to ALWAYS have it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are going to love having that camera.

    ReplyDelete