Wednesday, May 9, 2007

And the winner is...

Husband is on holidays this week so I got sidelined with some family outings--perfect week for them too, sunny and bright!!

Okay, so I put all the names in the baseball cap and the youngest producer of the Sensibly Insane channel pulled out a name...

Congratulations Diane! Send me an email and I'll get your prize out to you!

Thank you again for all who played...or simply drooled over my wild man--puurrrrrr. Join me the first Monday of next month for another exciting episode of


Also, I got tagged by Lauri and Bebe and you can read mine earlier HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for sharing Mr. Drool-Worthy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane!

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats....but oh man!! I missed this month's Mondayn! That makes me so sad. :(

    ReplyDelete