Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bombardment

The good kind.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


The kind that has stories coming at you left, right and center....just not enough time to get them all down.

It's raining stories (sing to "It's raining men")


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Now, if I could just get some discipline down to finish the ones on my plate, I could write the others for dessert....and y'all know how much we LOVE dessert

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're having some good "weather" in your neck of the woods!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when stories are abundant... well kind of... :)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I ever! That ice cream looks pretty yummylicious!

    I wish I was bombarded. I'm just overwhelmed! BIG DIFFERENCE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to be raining stories than the well running dry right? LOL

    Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy... that last pic looks sinfully delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you, Stace, I have so many stories floating around in my head right now and I've promised myself that I'd finish something that I've already started before starting something new. So all the characters in my brain are fighting over who gets my attention first! It's wonderful to be having a creative moment but it's hard to act on that creativity when there's so much of it plugging things up.

    ReplyDelete