Monday, May 7, 2007

ESCAPE the Mondayn: Episode #43


Welcome to another episode of my gameshow here on the Sensibly Insane Channel. I'm your host, Stacy Dawn, and I'm so glad to have you here.





We're going a little savage today and Oh, My! I have a sexy savage for you all to drool over! Please welcome our guest spinner for today...and be careful, don't get too close he just might carry you off...



So, before he starts choosing his next mate let's get our hunky in hides to spin the prize wheel.



Tickety-tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety-tickety....tickety-tickety...tickety...tick.



Wrooorw...it landed on a bear...a maple bear to be exact. A Ty Teenie Beanie.

So, are you ready to get savage?
Here's your escape:
What's their story?
Give me two lines or give me twenty, it doesn't matter. Just open up and let yourself....




7 comments:

  1. "What do you mean, you forgot our European vacation starts tomorrow, you big lug". You are good for nothing. Out of my life, Ciao baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You saw a what? Now come on, babe, that is unrealistic!"
    "Honestly, sweetie; I saw a mouse and it was at least this big". "It was between the washer and dryer and scattered behind one of them. In a flash it was gone but I saw something".

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This is too much. Enough is enough. I am outa here now." "Ok, Ok,What did I do now?" "You misplaced an important book that I had to review, you fool." Find it now or we are history."

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G.!!! What a nice piece... of berserker. I wouldn't mind going all wild with him! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What have you done with my husband, Jon Bon Jovi?!?"

    BTW, you are tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Why can't I go out for a few hours and shop without worrying about what you will be doing to the house?". "Grow up, will you, and act your age for a change."

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been tagged by WRP. Check it out --
    http://laurirobinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete