Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Brewed

Okay, I got the paperwork so I'm thrilled to say I contracted my children's books with a new e-publisher!! And not just one but they want the series!!!

The first three have been contracted and I'm currently getting the next three ready for them. Now, these are near and dear to my heart and are aimed at children between the ages of 3-8. With the way e-publishing is taking off, I'm so glad someone finally took the younger generation into consideration.

Though I don't wish to give away to much of the series yet, you know I'll keep you posted!!


Other Updates:

Pop over and see the new books lining the shelves at the Diva Bookshelf

There is gonna be a big "Let's Talk About Books" day over on AUGUST 2 over at Midnight Kisses http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Midnight_kisses/ a wonderful new group. Including myself, there will also be LA Day, Samantha Lucas, Megan Rose, Ericka Scott, and Destiny Blaine. I'll be there from about 11am on for a few hours and would love to see you there!!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Quick pass the champagne and I'll go fetch that delicious Pierce Brosnan look alike to whip us up something yummy and decadent--and after he's done his strip tease, he can make us dinner. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stacy!!! That's way too cool. And a series! Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Stacy! How awesome! I'm so excited for you! :)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats, STacy! Thats great news. I've always wanted to write kids books! In fact thats what I'd always planned to do before I got into romance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy, such wonderful news! I think it's great that e-publishers are catering more and more for the younger generation :)

    Part of my job involves working in a children's book section and it always gives me great pleasure to see a child get excited over a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Stacy, DO keep us posted about the children's books - we can never have too many round at our house! WELL DONE, YOU!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Congrats lady on your new upcoming series!


    Susan Alvis ;))

    ReplyDelete