Sunday, July 8, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Hope you all had a great holiday! I used the time to get my Christmas story finished and it is now on my editor's desk. It'll be a few weeks before I know anything so keep your fingers crossed please.


I haven't had much time to get on the web and only just now updated some of my links etc. since The Wild Rose Press changed their web-hosts. They've been growing so much they needed a new 'plot' to 'plant' in LOL. So I think I'm up to date there.

Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get caught up on everything else. I know the Diva Bookshelf needs a number of books added so stay tuned there as well!

I have to throw out a quick kudo's to my critique partner who just had her second story released. You can pop into her site at Johanna Melaragno to read all about Seeing Double.

3 comments:

  1. The website looks great!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for the Christmas story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, step away from the blog for a minute and the design changes!

    Lol, okay, so maybe it was for more than a minute. But the site looks wonderful.

    Congratulations to you on getting your story done, and to Johanna for her great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new layout Stacy. And welcome back. You've been missed. :D We know you're busy.

    ReplyDelete