Monday, July 16, 2007

Somethin's Brewing

Oh boy, got some very interesting news on the weekend. 'Course don't have too many details just yet or that I want to leak at the moment but let's just say something is brewing!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics And it's gonna be really cool!



What I can tell you is that my next short story comes releases on WEDNESDAY! As bad a blogger as I've been lately, I figured I'd put this up now LOL. Now, you want a hero naked in a tub then here's your story LOL...


Standoff at the Waterin’ Horse Saloon

Bridget Schneider has a few things to say to the cowboy who stole her heart over a year ago and never came back. Sneaking into the Waterin’ Horse Saloon to confront him, the last thing she expects to find is Jonas Decker immersed in a bathtub in all his God-given glory. Her righteous indignation evaporates in the steam and heat of his naked chest and flirtatious smile—but she’s not about to let her anger be hog-tied by sudden...distractions. Jonas might’ve stolen her heart, but she’s sure as shootin’ gonna get her pride back.


Available July 18th from The Wild Rose Press

6 comments:

  1. Ya know Stacy...you really have a knack for leaving us wanting more! I can't wait to hear what news you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? What?! Okay, the suspense is killing me. Oh, congrats on today's release! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, but you're a tease. I should charge you a chocolate fine for every time you do that to me!

    What's brewing (other than your coffee)?

    Tell. Now. :P

    Alright, off to join Jonas in the tub--there's a spot in the middle of his back that he just can't reach, and you know me, always happy to lend a "hand."

    BBBBWWWWAAHHAAAHHAAAHHAAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never be able to pay your fee, Tash--I don't think there's enough chocolate in the world to keep you happy LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete