Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bare Naked Funny

Okay, for those of you who don't know, these guys are a very popular Canadian band called the Barenaked Ladies.....songs you may recognize are If I had a Million Dollars, Be My Yoko-Ono, and Brian Wilson.



So, my husband and 6 year old son--both sports freaks--start watching tonight's Blue Jays baseball game and because it's a special dedication night to the families of 9/11, they brought the famous band in to do the National Anthems. So, the announcers says, "When we return, the Barenaked Ladies will be here to sing the National Anthems." A few commercials come and go and the announcers are back introducing the band.
Next thing I hear is my son's puzzled voice saying, "But they're not ladies or bare naked!"
ROFL! I swear I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!!


2 comments:

  1. That's so super cute!!

    Wait a few years, the puzzled tone will be rife with indignation, then momma, you better watch out!!

    :P

    -Says Brown, who's too lazy to log in tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! From the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete