Saturday, September 8, 2007

Has it really been a week since I blogged last. Sheesh, time goes fast.


How're y'all making out with the school routines? This is the first year I have one going everyday. Hmm, can't plan things during the week anymore LOL.



Seems I'm doing a million things at once but nothing serious is getting done...know what I mean? Only one is my writing and that's a little itty bitty piece of time just like my promoing...gotta get a move on that again.



Other than that, things are good on the homestead, just a bit busy as I'm sure you all are. Sometimes I feel like I'd just like to hold my breath and float away for a little bit LOL....

5 comments:

  1. I homeschool... and I think getting back into the routine when you're still at home is even harder! It's so easy to get distracted...

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have only been back to school for two days, Thursday & Friday so I haven't really gotten to enjoy it much. I also provide daycare for several children so my days are still not my own. The only days I have with no kids is Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still adapting to the new schedule too... Have fun! :-)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are going good. I hear ya on the busy part. The past month just feels like it's been insane! I can't wait for my vacation the first of October!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can kittens go to school?

    Anyway, you've won two blog awards!! Head to http://brownstown76.blogspot.com/ to claim them.

    Congratulations, Lady Stacy!!

    ReplyDelete