Saturday, September 15, 2007

Trying to Catch Up.

I have got to dig out some time to get things done so the first thing I did was start a new newsletter group. The other was giving me too much pain so, I appologize to those who have to resign up but it will be worth it, I swear--okay I hope LOL.

It's down there on the right side and I'll be holding special newsletter drives and anyone who joins will be entered in ALL my contests--and there's a good one coming up for Wanna Make A Bet? in October so sign up now so you don't miss it!



5 comments:

  1. Just dropping by to say hey. Good luck with your new release. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of the book! The doggie is the one with the kiss. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like things are good and busy. Keep up the good work!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya on catching up! I've been trying to do the same. There is never enough time!!

    ReplyDelete