Sunday, October 14, 2007

Let Loose

My husband made the mistake (much to my glee) of letting me lose on my own in a craft store. Squeeeeeeee!

It's been ages since I was in a craft store let alone left by myself with no one hovering and rushing me. Glory be there is a lot of new stuff out these days! I was good though, I kept to budget (for the most part he he he) and got some great deals to boot.

I have two bazaars I do every Christmas season and my stocks were running low so I HAD to go shopping for supplies (sounds plausible right? Yeah, hubby believed it too LOL)



glitter-graphics.com

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, sounds fun, Stacy!
    What did you get, what did you get? Since I've vowed off shopping in craft stores till i use more of my scrapbooking supplies, i need to live vicariously through someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! I can imagine you loose on a craft store, like a kid out on a clear spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can go insane in a craft store between the scrapbooking stuff I use for doing my book collages and the yarn and the wood stuff and the paint...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad you didn't mortgage the house like last time...KIDDING to anyone reading this. She didn't mortgage her house for crafts--you sold the car, right?

    Hee hee, very glad I'm out of smacking range....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't talked to you in ages, so just wanted to stop by and say hi, see how you're doing. Looks like all is well! Take care, Bosey.

    ReplyDelete