Sunday, November 18, 2007

You know you're loved when...

You have wonderful friends checking up on you. You know who you are and hugs and thanks.

Not to worry everyone, I've simply been rather busy this month temping full time out of the house plus my writing and other duties, not to mention the children, hubby, and family duties LOL.

My son lost his first tooth today. It's amazing how calm and encouraging you can be when you are cringing and flipping out on the inside LOL. Loose teeth have always freaked me out LOL.

Also, Toronto Santa Claus Parade was today!! WOOHOO!! Now, I know all you Americans feel that Christmas starts after Thanksgiving and I LOVE your Macy's Day Parade but up here, for me, it's the T.O. Santa Parade that really starts the season off for me. So let me be the first to wish you all...

Hopefully, things will slow down a bit in the next two weeks and I'll be back regularly again.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best, Stacy.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says Christmas, like watching Santa and Rudolph shake their groove thing. Back at 'cha lady Stacy. Ho Ho Ho...

    ReplyDelete