Monday, December 17, 2007

Something sure smells good.....

It's one of my favorite part of Christmas......baking!




Okay, actually eating it is my favorite part but I promised myself I would be good this year. You see, I started Weight Watchers about two or so months ago and I'm a half a pound away from 20lbs lost!! Yay me!!

Now, I'm no angel so it ain't gonna be a sweet-free Christmas but I'm still trying hard to take everything in moderation because I've been working so hard at the weight loss.

After Christmas it will be time to pump up the volume and add more extensive exercising to the routine (ick, not liking that).

But as long as smelling doesn't add weight then I'm doing great LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining Weight Watchers -- it's a good program. I lost about thirty or so before I got pregnant. It really works. :)

    And just smell it baby, smell it.

    And remember this one tip: when in doubt, only take three bites of anything -- after the first three bites, it never tastes as good. :) (Great in theory, but not easy in practice...)

    :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Stacy! Congrats on the 20 pounds! That sure is a nice holiday present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats on the 20lbs. That's quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!

    And actually, it the three bite rule kinda works, Candice LOL. I'll nip one little bite of my kid's fries or chocolate and once I've tasted it, that "OH I GOTTA HAVE THAT" feeling goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss!

    I don't know, sometimes when I just smell food it goes straight to my hips, lol.

    ReplyDelete