Friday, January 11, 2008

I did it! I did it! I did it!

This past Tuesday, I went to my Weight Watchers meeting....and came out with a HUGE goal accomplished! And my 10% Keychain!!
Love the copper color!
For those who don't know, the first goal they have you make is 10% of your weight rather than the lump sum of all you want to lose (and a whole lot less scary LOL). For me, I had to lose 23lbs (so now the universe can easily figure out how much I weight but that's okay, it won't be for long LOL) Well I did it!!! And over the holidays even...I was good but at the same time, I didn't deny myself some of my Christmas favorites--which is why I love this group!
Not only that, I topped it off by losing an extra two pounds over the three weeks and hit my 25lbs marker to boot!
Yeehaw!
Can you tell I'm proud of myself! And now I have an anchor in the keychain as a solid reminder that I CAN DO IT and inspiration to keep me going.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Stacy! You should be proud of yourself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You have every right to be proud of yourself. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You inspire me to do the same.
    Oh, and by the way, you've been tagged... ducking head hehe
    Pleassssse go to my blog.
    http://adellelaudan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting Stacy!!! YAY! :D Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you!!! Weight Watchers is the best ever... I lost my baby weight with them, and had a friend lose more than 100 lbs on their program.

    You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the loss Stacy! I need to buckle down and do something myself. I get plenty of exercise, so that's not my problem! LOL You have inspired me and I will be checking out WW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great news Stacy. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Stacy! Good to hear for inspiration -- I'm fully into my diet mode again! Hopefully it sticks this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, Stacy! Good to hear for inspiration -- I'm fully into my diet mode again! Hopefully it sticks this time! :)

    ReplyDelete