Saturday, February 2, 2008

And the winners are.....

Thank you sooooo....or is that moooooooo much for joining me for my Cow Party! The grand opening was a great success and Harriet was adored by all, which of course thrilled me!

I mentioned some of the winners in the comments of the party post:


KIM won a magnet
JANICE won cow note cards
ELLIE won a keychain


And these were the winners from the random draw Friday night:



JT won a set of cow pens
LENA from the Firedrakes Weyr Loop won a magnet
CAROL won the Harriet bracelet and stickers

Before I mention the Cow Pack Grand Prize Winner though, let me once again thank everyone who partied with me here, on the loops, message boards, and during the FW chat. I appreciated all the support!

And the big winner drawn from all those entries was....


EDITH K.

Winners, email me at stacydawn_author@hotmail.com and I'll get your prizes out to you.


Thank you all so much for making Harriet's debut such a
mooooooooovelous experience!!
And now you can visit Harriet at her new home for fun and coloring nad activity pages!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the website... Sorry I missed the party... I'm so far behind with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL not a problem April...you've got a special 'little' thing on your mind, I totally understand :)

    Thanks so much for popping over!!

    ReplyDelete