Friday, March 28, 2008

Radio Personality


At 1pm EST, come listen to me talk about my children's series Adventures of Harriet, the Half-pint Holstein with Pam Sargant on blogtalk radio's The Puddle People. It's sure to be a fun show!



If you go to the link and then go to the green window that says Chat, and you can listen and type in your questions there! I'll be chatting about Harriet and the Musical Trio and the second in the series, The Troll in the Chicken Coop coming Tuesday, April 1st from Firedrakes Weyr!!!

And remember to join me and a number of other children's authors over at the Writing Jungle for a Children's Book Blog Fest all next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Stacy, now you're a radio personality. A huge congrats to you! Marion Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, Stacy!!!

    That's wonderful!

    I've got to get my dd at 1pm but maybe I'll make it back in time to hear some of the show.

    Best of luck!

    Donna Michaels

    ReplyDelete