Monday, June 23, 2008

OMG. So, there I am doing edits and out of the blue I think, I haven't blogged in ...uh...a while.

Well, needless to say, things have been busy around the homestead LOL. Multiple jobs, family issues and now the kids are almost out of school. What I need to do is find a regular schedual again and get back here...I really do miss it. I remember only a year ago when I would get online faithfully every morning and jot a note to all of you....

Yeah, that was before unusual scheduals, fixing breakfasts and school lunches etc etc etc. Still, I know a lot of others with far busier lives than mine still get out and into the cyberworld so I gotta find my way back (Oh, the song lyrics just popped into my head--something about finding my way back to you...) Yeah, as you can see, very easily distracted these days LOL.

Hope your world is wonderful, stop and say hi and I will try to stop by and say hi to you all sooner next time!


1 comment: