Monday, October 20, 2008

Continuing....

....well, I could give you an earful about tech people who are quick to answer but slow to understand...or read previous emails as it turns out.

Sheesh, yes, if you haven't guessed, I am still trying to get my websites working properly and if they would simply keep me with one tech person instead of tossing emails in a big pool and saying 'okay, everybody grab one' then this might have been solved by now. Instead, I am talking in circles as they all come up with the same answer, for the wrong question.

It only takes one person to read correctly and I have yet to attain that tech person from the webhost yet. I have faith but it is frustrating.


2 comments:

  1. If you're having Tech problems, I'd be more than happy to help. Even if it's little stuff, just e-mail.

    - Cam

    P.S. Your site and blog are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a sweetheart, Cam. Love you!

    ReplyDelete