Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Christmas Present!!

Last post's winners were Amy S who won a copy of Adelle's book and Eva who won the ornaments! Email me at stacy @ stacydawn.com (no spaces) to claim your gifts!


Today I get a HUGE present!! My new novella is released!!! I am sooooo excited to share with you the third book in my Noelle series......Christmas in Noelle...where love and laughter are always at the top of Santa's list!

There are some good kisses in this book and not to mention a wish or two....

AVAILABLE NOW FROM
THE WILD ROSE PRESS!!



A Cinderella Christmas

Her mother's ridiculous idea to gift her with 'a man' for Christmas is driving Angie Bellini insane! Every bachelor and his brother in Noelle are asking her to save them a dance at the upcoming wedding of Santa Claus Holloran's daughter. What's a girl to do to keep her sanity and thwart a scheming mother? Date the one man in town her mother despises, of course.

Wes O'Connor doesn't like the plan Angie has coerced him into for two reasons: 1) He's still paying for the last time those big brown eyes made him do something stupid and 2) He doesn't want to 'pretend' to date the beautiful baker, he wants the fairytale to turn into a real happily-ever-after.

Their ending may not be so happy, though, when they discover they aren't the only players in their little game of make-believe.

Available now from The Wild Rose Press!

OMG, this just in---literally in my inbox right after I put up this post!!!

4.5 Ribbions from Romance Junkies!!


Angie wants to be left alone to enjoy the season. She’s looking forward to the part of the day she enjoys – the moment she hears the bell over the door of the bakery, bringing in new and old face to make her day better.

Wes - a home grown boy, made good on his father dairy farm business, is caught in the middle of wanting the girl and having to live past a teenage incident that he has never been forgiven for.

Vita, a mother hell bent – literally, on finding the right man and a man she approves of for her daughter.

When these three meet there are explosive consequences, but they all keep a secret and when it’s revealed will they be able to live with what they have set in motion?

A hilariously funny read, I absolutely adore Stacy Dawn’s A CINDERELLA CHRISTMAS. Meet Angie and Wes who have to resort to extreme measures to get one up on Angie’s mother – Vita.

Things go from make-believe to the real thing, but no one admits to this until hearts are broken and halos are tarnished. A CINDERLLA CHRISTMAS is a really sweet read that will have you hunting down the other books about the love life of people in this small town who believe it or not have a real life Santa Claus, who loves his sweets.


http://romancejunkiesreviews.com/artman/publish/contemporary/A_Cinderella_Christmas.shtml


EXCERPT:

“But I don’t want to date you...I mean...” Wes shifted in his seat, clenching and unclenching the steering wheel. How had everything gotten turned around? Sure, at the bakery, after seeing those beautiful brown eyes flare from friendly to frustrated to hopeful all in a span of fifteen minutes, he knew he wanted to know her a little better, again. Maybe pick up where his youthful mishap had detoured them.

But this was not how he pictured getting the date. He glanced sideways at her cute little nose scrunched in contemplation—of him. Wes gulped and darted his gaze back to the road.

The zip-zup-zip of her playing with the zipper on her jacket etched into the sudden silence.
“A-are you dating someone?” she finally ventured.

“No, but—”

“Engaged?”

“No, but—”

“Married?”

No,” he bellowed over her rapid interrogation. Geez, let a guy get a word in edgewise here.

Instead, she twisted around, leg back up on the seat again as comfortable as if she’d ridden in the truck a thousand times before. “Then what is it? Is it me? You find me ugly, repulsive?”

“No, Angie, come on!”

In truth, her position grazed her knee against his hip, sending currents of awareness straight to his chest. Repulsive? Not even close.

He focused his attention on the mid-morning street, counting the huge snowflakes to cool himself down. How had a simple delivery job become so complicated? He now realized why his father handled this end of the business. Ian O’Connor was a people-person while Wes preferred the uncomplicated company of the farm.

Slender hands latched onto his upper arm, effectively melting the snowflake theory.
“Please. I need help and you’re all I’ve got at the moment.”

With tight lips, he tried to focus on the road, but his gaze kept flicking back to her hands clenching his arm.

“For old time’s sake, Wes. Please.”

He made the mistake of glimpsing the dark eyes, big and round and rivaling any kicked-puppy-dog-look he’d ever seen. His jaw ticked tight, and he felt himself caving.

Be strong this time, Wes.

The hands around his arm pulled in small, pleading tugs while her lips quirked in a mischievous tilt. “I’ll bake you a special batch of chocolate chip cookies...” she coerced. “Three batches...better, a dozen!”

No use—the minute she batted those lashes, he was a dead-man-driving. The only choice left was to chuckle and shake his head in defeat. “Dad likes them too. Make it a dozen and you got yourself a deal.”

“Oh thanks, Wes,” she squealed. “You’re a real pal.”

His smile twitched to a wince at her euphoric outburst. Being her ‘pal’ was least on his list at the moment. They’d picked up right where they left off in high school—big brown eyes messing with his good sense. And, judging by this morning’s events at the bakery, he wasn’t finished paying for the first time.

More stories from the humorously eccentric town of Noelle, Alberta...
Click on a cover for more information

Photobucket Photobucket

What Christmas wish of yours has ever come true? Leave a comment and I'll randomly choose one reader to receive a funky, love bracelet in celebration of my release!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new release, Stacy!!!!

    I can't wait to visit the town of 'Noelle' again for some Christmas fun!!

    Best of luck,

    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Donna! It gets 'sticky' in this one LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this, Stacy! How fun! I love the friends-first kind of stories! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new release!!!

    I haven't read your books yet so have added your name to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your newest release! They all sound great - I'll be getting all 3. I love Christmas romances!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! Rottie and Donna...thank you so much and I hope you laugh and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners. I can't wait to get your books and read them. tHey sound exciting. The year that I got a car from my parents. Even though it was used and wasn't what I really wanted they at least got it. I was only 17 so I was pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a Christmas wish that did not come true? I wanted a pony or a horse and we had the property to house one. Was sent to horse camp but never got a pony and looking back it was a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YaY! Congratulations Stacy on your new release. I love your books and I do look forward to more by you.

    Christmas wish that has come true my man who is now my fiance has proposed to me on Christmas eve 2002 :-) Also the yr before that he got me this ring that I been so wanting since I have seen it. I Love You ring :)

    I have to say though alot of my wishes has come true ;-)

    Hugssss
    LindaH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Amy!!
    Happy release day Stacy!!! Love Christmas/Holiday stories!

    This is actually a tough question! At Christmas time, I could always see my sisters and brothers got Albums, because you can tell with the way they are wrapped up. I knew I wasn't getting any because I was deaf and I really always was disappointed getting a sweater instead. My oldest sister was one that was interested in me and what I was doing and it always felt good when someone tried to communicate with me. One Christmas I saw a package that wasn't wrapped like a box with a sweater in it. Looked to be something wrapped like a album but still different. She got me a pastel set and drawing pad. I often used school paper and drew various picks and loved art class in school. So it was special that she saw what I loved to do! I remember too she gave me the book ROOTS by Alex Hailey to read and I remember reading that in 2 days! Its a emotional read from that time period of the 1700 and the too it being true to his own history. A great emotional read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Caffey, my brother did the same thing, only with paints and, to this day, it's still my most cherished memory of his gifts. At that time, he really knew me.

    ReplyDelete