Monday, December 15, 2008

New Christmas Release for the Kids!!

Last post's winners are Kerribookwriter for the CD, PJ Hoover for Too Much Mistletoe and Caffey for The Ramsey Chase. Email me at stacy @ stacydawn.com (no spaces) by December 31 to claim your prizes!

*****

Well, Christmas isn't Christmas if not for children!! Those wide-eyed smiles and squeels of joy at every new light and trimming on the trees, houses, at every Santa walking by and especially the bright colored presents under the tree. The secret wish of a child whispered in Santa's ear...it's all part of the magic of Christmas!!

And I am thrilled to contribute to the excitement of the little ones with a brand new Christmas story from my Adventures of Harriet, the Half-pint Holstein series!





Harriet Finds Christmas

Harriet thought she knew what the holiday season was about until finding a little lost mouse showed her the real meaning of Christmas.

Coming mid-December from Firedrakes Weyr!

I am so tickled to have this Christmas story out! You can find Harriet's other books plus let your kids print out, color and play activities from her very own site at



http://www.harrietholstein.com/

I have a Harriet magnet and bookmark and cow pen as the gift of the day! Great stocking stuffers for your own little herd! Leave a comment and someone from my own funny farm will chose a winner!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Stacy! How cute is that!? I'm going to check out your kid stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds too sweet! Best of luck with it.

    Deidre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! These are fun stories that I hope your kids...and yourselves will enjoy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verry Cute! All five books in the series sound wonderful! Good luck with your newest release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so precious. I will have to check them out for my grandkids.
    I see you illustrated them also. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this book would be great for the grandkids who live in the city. I've never heard of it before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Stacey and PJ.

    So cute! Even though I'm not ready to be a grandma yet, but so cute!!

    ReplyDelete