Monday, December 29, 2008

Winners

Thank you so much to all my guests and especially you all for visiting for our Wishes and Kisses Christmas Blogfest....I had so much fun!

Now for some winner announcements!

First, the winner of Donna Michaels contest was LuAnn! Send me an email at stacy @ stacydawn.com by Jan 5th to claim your prize.

And the winner for the month-long contest with the hidden words was Karen Haas! She's getting a prize pack including a print copy of my Noelle series story, Christmas on Parole!

The hidden words wrote out Wishing all your dreams come true and your holidays blessed with happiness....and I do, for each and every one of you!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy,

    WOW, imagine my surprize when I checked your blog this morning and saw my name as you Wishes & Kisses contest winner. It has been a great contest and I had a lot of fun reading all the guest blogs. Can't wait to receive the prize pack...it'll be like Christmas all over again! Thank you so very much!

    Hope your Christmas was merry and bright and your New Year be successful. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Karen and to all the winners throughout the month. Also thanks Stacy for the fun game and prizes.

    Happy Holidays and a safe and properous New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you all for joining us! I'm gonna have to do it next year because I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both the winners, this has been such a fun blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete