Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wishes and Kisses Wrap Up!

Sorry, couldn't resist the title since I'll probably be up wrapping the rest of the night LOL.

I'm getting my greatest Wish and Kisses today....spending time with the family. We're lucky, we're one of those grossly affectionate families that hug and kiss and joke and hold hands all the time. LOL we were at the work Christmas party a couple weeks ago and my husband and I were holding hands across the table and my sister (whom I work with) starts gagging and joking about it--but we didn't even realize we were doing it LOL.

But I love it. My husband will come up and give me a kiss for no reason--sometimes even the hot ones even after 10 years of marriage or my kids will just come and give me a hug and say, 'Mom, I love you' just because. Seriously, the best wishes and kisses I could ever ask for.

I hope each and every one of you gets to hug or kiss a loved one this holiday season and feels lucky too.

Remember, check out the contest at the top and go on and reread the post for this month as the answers are highlighted there. Send in your entries and I'll pick a winner on the 28th of December!

Thank you all so much for joining us this month and I wish all of you the best in 2009!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a warm and joyful time with your family this Christmas, Stacy! Thanks for the special fun this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, I think it is wonderful that you and your family is so affectionate!!!

    ReplyDelete