Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

So, this is the time of year we make resolutions.....and in about two weeks, I will have broken at least 90% of them LOL.

What to do when you know that, with all good intentions, what you hope to accomplish gets defeated in the first month. Not make them, that's what I say.

Instead, I will simply try this year to do a bit better and give a bit more time where it's needed. That way, every little accomplishment will be a boast to the pride and hopefully start a trend of more.

How about you? What do you have planned for this new year?


3 comments:

  1. I'm not one for resolutions, either. I do intend, however, to get my home office organized this year. It gets very frustrating when I can't find a piece of paper I need when I'm writing an article. Also, I'm involved in several volunteer organizations and notes from meetings, etc., tend to get mixed into the batch, as well. That's my goal, whether you can call it a resolution or not! Seriously, though, I guess I have 12 months to get it accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a very good one. Most say that an organized work space makes for more progress....uh yeah, maybe I'll add some time in there too also LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. My goal for the year is getting healthy. I have a lot of weight to loose and want to make a good dent in it this year.

    ReplyDelete