Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Friday? Already?

That's a good thing right? Of course, it's also almost the middle of April already. How is it that January goes so slow and then all of a sudden it's April? I'm sure I'll be saying this again for September too LOL.

I revisited some old friends yesterday at eharlequin. I'm thinking of giving catagory a go again, hoping that all I've learned over the last number of years will make my stories stand out. Of course, first I need to do some planning, like which line, what story etc etc etc. I've a couple in mind so we'll see what happens. I'm going to take it slow though. I've a project or two to finish up first but I thought I'd get my feet wet on the forums again to gain some good info and support. At least that's the plan.

The plan for the weekend is simpler...bowling for the kids--regular league on Saturday and then my youngest has another tournament but only about an hour away this time.

2 comments:

  1. Stacy,

    Good luck on writing category. You are a terrific writer and any publisher whould be lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Latesha!! That's so sweet of you to say!

    ReplyDelete