Sunday, April 18, 2010

Take Me out to the Ballgame!

Baseball season has started and my husband has taken the boys to their first game of the season today. Guess you could call it a guy day LOL. And it's a big adventure because they got to go in the truck instead of the family car, they get to ride the GO Train into Toronto and hang out at the Rogers Centre watching batting practice etc before they grab a dog and chips for lunch and settle in to watch the game with dad.

Best part, my husband didn't tell them until the very last minute. It was great.

Once or twice over the course of the season, I head down to the game with them but for the most part, the four or five times they go is just the guys.

Which isn't such a bad thing for mom either. It's rare that I get a day totally to myself and last night my husband even suggested I do the hot bath thing too--yes, he's great LOL.

So since today is a 'me' day, I plan to do a little shopping and then some writing out on the back porch in the sunshine and have just an all around relaxing day.

Hope you're having a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,

    Hope you got to enjoy your lady of leisure day.

    ReplyDelete