Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flashback!

Sometimes I wonder if the universe really sends signs or if we are just more in tune to our environment at certain times.

Take this past week for instance. I've started working on a story for my publisher's series Class of '85. Well, I was the class of '88 so the time frame works for me. It's a fun story intermixed during an '80 dance at a reunion.

I've heard and/or seen more things from the '80's this past week than I have in AGES! I'm talking movies on TV, music on the radio and music stations I've watched for weeks on end without one Madonna video LOL. Yet, all of a sudden, there they are.

Is it the universe a) telling me that, yes, it is time to write this particular story and b) keeping me 'in the atmosphere' or is it simply my mind is so focused on that time period that I'm noticing it more?

I guess the answer lies with your choice of logic. Are you an open minded person or does logic run your life?

Of course, I'm a Libra so my scales of logic vs metaphisical imagination are always toppling one way or the other.

For now though, I like the thought that the universe is giving me the high five sign.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Libra too and I get the same feelings!

    ReplyDelete