Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Party Time!!

I've got so much to celebrate this September that I'm bursting at the seems!

a) I celebrated my 12th anniversary on September 12th (LOL I just realized that matched)

b) my new story, Corvette Confessions, just released at the Wild Rose Press and is getting GREAT reviews

c) I totally revamped my website and blogs last weekend and love the outcome. Check out http://www.stacydawn.com/ and tell me what you think!

AND

d) it's my BIRTHDAY on the 25th of September!


Soooooo, to celebrate all the great stuff going on in my life, I've got 6...thats SIX over-stuffed party loot bags to give away filled to the brim with author loot from my author friends and myself....and each one will have a special gift inside!

All you have to do is go to my website, http://www.stacydawn.com/, and find the three party dancing hamsters. When you find them in their party hats, email me at contests @ stacydawn.com (no spaces) with the page of my website you found them on and, on September 30th, I'll be picking the six lucky readers to send the loot bags to!


Come on then, what are you waiting for.....come celebrate with me!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday two days early, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wish you a happy birthday now and since I emailed you about the contest you know about my grandson being born that day too. Cake and ice cream for both of you. Love this contest idea and sure would be nice to win one of the prizes. susan Leech

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Carol Ann and Susan.....and great day for your grandson's birthday LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good things to celebrate Stacy, hoping you have a great day and wishing you a stellar year to come....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your release, and anniversary! Wishing you continued success and happiness. May all your birthday wishes come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary...I'm late. Happy Birthday...Happy release day...Happy September. I think I covered everything. I hope it has been and will continue to be a great month for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the great things in your life and your Birthday. I love your books and trying to decide which one to get first. Still trying to find the elves..lol

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete